What an exciting year for EWG and our Aspen users! Quite a few changes have happened in a short time.
Here’s just a few...
- Metcalf went from Traditional grading to Standards Based grading for grades 3-6
- The new report card we designed is awesome and has been used as an example by Aspen for other districts that are trying to build new reports cards and join us in successfully implementing Standards Based reporting
- The new elementary grading system and extended comment sections for each subject really help to track exactly how your children are doing and where they are going
- We also activated the Aspen Parent Portal for Metcalf and now publish report cards to the portal. Once published, contacts can download the report, save it or print it at home. This is a nice and easy way to save the district some money
- Both Junior and Senior High Schools have an updated report card to include Performance Level Descriptors, Content Knowledge and Skills, and Learner Qualities in addition to the traditional grade. Again, supplying parents and students with more information
- These updated Jr and Sr report cards are now being published to both the Parent and Student Portals
- Special Education Progress Reports are also being published to the Parent Portal for grades 3 – 12
WOW!!! We’ve been busy! Have a fun and safe summer!